Stock market news live updates: Stocks steady, S&P 500 sets fresh record high
Stocks traded roughly flat Tuesday morning as traders took a pause after Monday’s record-setting rally. The S&P 500 reached yet another intraday high, while the Dow and Nasdaq traded little changed. Traders took the start of this week as their first opportunity… More…
Living Off A Few Hours Of Trading Is A New Reality
After pouring a life-savings into the ideal retirement business, only to have it wiped out, a miracle was what Wendy Kirkland needed. That miracle came from a friend and turned a disaster into a very comfortable life that provided great opportunity and was disaster proof. Click here to see how this all came together
A ‘significant’ stock market ‘consolidation’ may only be months away: Deutsche Bank
Nothing has been able to shake the new bull market in recent weeks – not a still elevated 10-year Treasury yield or threats of higher taxes on the wealthy and corporations by the Biden administration. Read more…
U.S. Jobs Come Roaring Back, Surprising Employers and Economists
A resurgent job market is creating more opportunities at a faster clip than many economists and employers expected. What’s more, too few people are applying for positions that are reopening, and that’s setting up a battle for talent. Restaurants and hotels are raising wages, offering bonuses for worker referrals or luring people from other states to cope with the shortage. Article continues…
Gold prices up a fourth session to mark highest finish in over 5 weeks
Gold futures settled higher on Tuesday, with the International Monetary Fund raising its global economic growth outlook and a decline in yields for U.S. benchmark bonds pushing prices up for a fourth consecutive session to their highest finish since late February. Click to continue reading this article…
Romeo Power Surges On Long-Term Deal With Commercial Truck Maker
Romeo Power (RMO) inked a long-term supply deal with Paccar (PCAR) to provide battery packs, modules and battery management systems for the commercial truck maker’s battery electric vehicles. RMO stock surged. More here…
This one pattern has proven itself again and again
By combining two indicators, the chart created a crystal clear picture of where the “Big Money” was headed. It made it easy for a little guy to grab their piece. Check It Out Here
All content © 2021 Market Wealth Daily
Auto-trading, or any broker or advisor-directed type of trading, is not supported or endorsed by TradeWins. For additional information on auto-trading, you may visit the SEC’s website: All About Auto-Trading, https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/investorpubsautotradinghtm.html
TradeWins does not recommend or refer subscribers to broker-dealers. You should perform your own due diligence with respect to satisfactory broker-dealers and whether to open a brokerage account. You should always consult with your own professional advisers regarding equities and options on equities trading.
1. The information provided by the newsletters, trading, training and educational products related to various markets (collectively referred to as the “Services”) is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Nor is the information published by TradeWins Publishing (“TradeWins”) a customized or personalized recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular financial products. The Services are intended to supplement your own research and analysis.
2. TradeWins’ Services are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any financial products, and the Services are not intended to provide money management advice or services.
3. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading and investing involve substantial risk. Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Other than the refund policy detailed elsewhere, TradeWins does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Services. No person subscribing for the Services (“Subscriber”) should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial adviser, broker or consultant. TradeWins disclaims any and all liability in the event anything contained in the Services proves to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or results in any investment or other loss by a Subscriber.
4. You should trade or invest only “risk capital” – money you can afford to lose. Trading stocks and stock options involves high risk and you can lose the entire principal amount invested or more.
5. All investments carry risk and all trading decisions made by a person remain the responsibility of that person. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or trading signals will result in profits or that they will not produce losses. Subscribers should fully understand all risks associated with any kind of trading or investing before engaging in such activities.
6. Some profit examples are based on hypothetical or simulated trading. This means the trades are not actual trades and instead are hypothetical trades based on real market prices at the time the recommendation is disseminated. No actual money is invested, nor are any trades executed. Hypothetical or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. Also, the hypothetical results do not include the costs of subscriptions, commissions, or other fees. Because the trades underlying these examples have not actually been executed, the results may understate or overstate the impact of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading services in general are also designed with the benefit of hindsight, which may not be relevant to actual trading. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. TradeWins makes no representations or warranties that any account will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown.
7. No representation is being made that you will achieve profits or the same results as any person providing testimonial. No representation is being made that any person providing a testimonial is likely to continue to experience profitable trading after the date on which the testimonial was provided, and in fact the person providing the testimonial may have experienced losses.
8. The author experiences are not typical. The author is an experienced investor and your results will vary depending on risk tolerance, amount of risk capital utilized, size of trading position and other factors. Certain Subscribers may modify the author methods, or modify or ignore the rules or risk parameters, and any such actions are taken entirely at the Subscriber’s own election and for the Subscriber’s own risk.